Turning 30 is a big moment to a man and woman’s life. It can be a huge milestone signifying true adulthood. It’s time to look forward to what life has in store for you and putting away all the things in the past. It makes you think about certain things seriously. At this age, most people become so busy thinking about marriage, creating a family, maintaining a fit and healthy life for the years to come. It is also a time to remember all the achievements you made and celebrate all the years of learning from life’s experiences. A 30th birthday is the best time to reflect on the fun you had during your youthful years and thinking about the bright future that awaits you. You can make this important milestone in your life a truly memorable one with the help of these 30th Birthday ideas.
30th Birthday Ideas: Gift Guide
Choosing birthday presents is a challenging task, especially if you want something unique. If you reached a point wherein you run out of ideas regarding what to buy as a birthday present to your friends or loved ones who is approaching their 30th birthday, you could surf the internet and search for fabulous birthday gifts that you could just purchase immediately online by paying your order and placing it on your user friendly shopping cart.
Here are some other great birthday gift ideas:
• Healthy meals to eat – This is a best birthday gift for men and women who is more conscious about their health. Healthy, fat free meals that taste gourmet are a welcome treat at the end of the day.
• Personalized mug – For coffee lovers, a coffee mug with your message and with a logo of his or her favorite coffee shop like putting star bucks on the design could also be a great presents
• Organize a birthday getaway – Plan a trip or a vacation for the celebrant to places he or she likes.
• Personalized jewelry – A beautiful bracelet, a pair of earrings, or a necklace which has an engraved message is also an excellent birthday gift.
• Music lessons – this is a great idea especially for those who always want to learn new things, and for those music lovers. You could give them a guitar, drum, or piano lessons that they can enjoy.
• Spa treat – This is great for those busy people. Who wouldn’t want to enjoy a day at the spa? Surely everyone wanted to relax a bit. A facial treatment, manicure and pedicure, or a massage is always the best relaxing treat you could give to your loved ones on their 30th birthday.
• Sports getaway – For those who loves doing some adventures, this can also be a good gift idea. You can send the celebrant to a sports getaway adventure or you could also join them and do the adventure together with your family and friends.
For most people, turning 30 seems to be a very difficult milestone. Some would think that they are too old. It’s definitely a time of change for some people’s lives. And this can be depressing. But despite of all these challenges, there is no reason to make it more daunting. So why not try making it an enjoyable celebration instead.
Hosting a party is more fun with these 30th birthday party ideas:
Choose a Theme
Themed parties can also be enjoyable and quite interesting. In planning for a theme, try to consider the interest of the celebrant. You could use them as a theme already. If he is into sports, you can organize a sports themed party with decorations featuring his favorite team. You could also give them sports related items and memorabilia as your gift.
Do Something Fun and Enjoyable
Doing something that brings back a bit of your youthfulness would make for a great party idea. You could do rock climbing, surfing, or rent an all- terrain vehicle and explore the countryside. Doing something they don’t usually do would really ensure a great time for all.
Doing it at Home
You could host a barbecue party at home with friends. Have lawn games and play some music. Serve the visitors with hot dogs, beer, burgers and barbecue. If you have a basketball court or a pool, then that could also give you more activities. Or you could play poker with your buddies all night.
Giving Party Favors
When choosing party favors, consider thinking about small, creative and yet unique items that you could give for your guest on their way home. You could give them colorful cupcakes or personalized chocolate bars. Most guests would love taking home chocolate bars to indulge their sweet tooth.
For someone who is turning 30, you could really make their great day a memorable and enjoyable one with these 30th birthday ideas. Birthday presents doesn’t always have to be expensive. The gift of your time and presence is the most valuable birthday present you can give to any person.